Doing What’s Right
As a Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. Team Member, you know that integrity, fairness, honesty and accountability are among our core values. That's why we have set up The Reporting Hotline, so you can report questionable, unethical, or illegal activities anonymously and without fear of retaliation.
Team Members should discuss Human Resources/Employee Relations issues with their supervisor and/or Human Resources personnel, as necessary, and use the hotline if issues are still not being addressed.
Report cases relating to the following:
- Accounting and audit irregularities
- Conflicts of interest
- Environmental incidents
- Falsification of company records
- Insider trading
- Retaliation against whistleblowers
- Theft of goods or services
- Theft of cash
- Violations of company policies
- Wage/hour issues
- Workplace violence/threats
- Other violations of the Code of Ethical Business Conduct
Call the reporting hotline 1.800.884.1217
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
Out of the country? Call these toll-free international numbers:
- Brazil: 0800.047.4159
- China: 400.990.1419
- Germany: 0800.724.3599
- Hong Kong: 800.96.1151
- Japan: 0120.914.242
- Philippines: 1.800.1.111.0647
- Singapore: 800.110.2231
- Spain: 900.82.2570
- United Kingdom: 0808.234.8058
- Australia: 1.800.551.155 then 1.888.458.9898 or 1.800.881.011 then 1.888.458.9898
- India: 000.117 then 1.800.884.1217 or 000.117 then 1.888.458.9898
Have access to a computer?
Visit http://www.reportlineweb.com/NCLHLTD or the links provided on Norwegian's, Oceania Cruises' and Regent Seven Seas' intranets and internet websites. Because this hotline is run by NAVEX Global, an independent company with no connection to Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., you can make your report without anyone knowing and you will not be penalized for doing so.